Prize draw details and entry form below
1. Conference Prize Draw terms and conditions
1.1 This conference prize draw is run by Ozdoc Solutions Partnership Pty Ltd (ABN 54 634 484 370) of 20/99 West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads QLD 4220.
1.2 Information on how to enter and prize details are set out in these Terms and Conditions (Terms).
1.3 Entry into the Competition is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms.
2. Competition Period
2.1 This Competition commences at 4pm on Wednesday, 11/10/2023 and closes at 10am on Friday, 13/10/2023 (Competition Period).
3. Eligibility to enter
3.1 Entry is open to Australian residents who:
- are aged 18 years and above; and
- are a live attendee of the conference,
at the time of entry and when the Prize is drawn (Eligible Entrants).
4. How to enter
4.1 To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must complete the following steps during the Competition Period:
- Attend the 2023 Annual General Meeting of the Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM) at the Adelaide Convention Centre, North Terrace, Adelaide, South Australia.
- Input all requested details including full name, email address, phone number, practice name at the bottom of this page
- hit the submit button to lodge the entry
4.2 There is a limit of one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant.
4.3 Incomplete, illegible, or incomprehensible entries will not be accepted and will be deemed invalid.
4.4 No entry fee is charged to enter this Competition.
4.5 Ozdoc accepts no responsibility for late, or incomplete entries.
4.6 Entries received outside the Competition Period will not be eligible or accepted.
5. Prize details
5.1 The Prize Winner(s) will receive one of 3 prizes:
- 1st Place (Prize) is an iPad
- 2nd Place (Prize) is Vodka
- 3rd Place (Prize) is a Bose heaset
5.2 An Eligible Entrant cannot win more than one Prize from the total Prize pool.
5.3 Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered. Any prize, unused portion of any prize, or portion of the prize Winner is not entitled to, are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash.
5.4 Any forfeited Prize will be dealt with in accordance with the “Winning the competition” and “Claiming the prize” clause(s).
6. Winning the competition
6.1 The Competition prize draw will take place pm on Friday, 13/10/2023 (Prize Draw) using a random winner generator tool and the winner will be announced at the conference.
6.2 The first valid entry drawn for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes will win (Prize Winner).
6.3 Additional (Reserve winner) will be drawn in the case that any Prize Winners are unable to claim the prize.
6.4 If all the Prize winner(s) and Reserve winner(s) are unable to claim the prize then more reserve winner(s) will be drawn.
7. Claiming the prize
7.1 The Prize Winner(s) or Reserve Winner(s) must claim the Prize in person at the conference draw announcement.
7.2 If the Prize winner or Reserve winner is NOT present to claim the prize:
- the relevant winner will be taken to have forfeited the Prize and the Prize will be awarded to the next winner drawn in line.
- the Reserve Winner(s) will be pre drawn.
***For example, if the 1st prize winner is not there to collect the 1st prize, then the 1st first prize will go to the 2nd prize winner and the 2nd prize will go to the 3rd prize winner resulting with a Reserve winner receiving the 3rd prize.
7.3 Any Winner may be required to provide proof of identity and to verify other eligibility requirements on claiming the prize.
8. Cancellation or suspension
8.1 If for any reason this Competition is not capable of running as planned due to circumstances beyond Ozdoc’s control, Ozdoc may cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition, without the need to provide compensation to entrants, where permitted by applicable State or Territory legislation.
9.1 Ozdoc reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entry where it is satisfied that the entrant is in breach of any of the above representations or warranties or in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Competition or claiming a Prize, Ozdoc will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved Ozdoc’s decision will be final.
10.1 Nothing in these Terms limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010, as well as any other implied warranties under the Australian Securities and Investments Commission Act 2001 or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
10.2 Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, to the maximum extent permitted by law, Ozdoc (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties, traffic congestion on the website or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Ozdoc’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or Prize that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Ozdoc) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Ozdoc;
- any tax liability incurred by the Prize Winner or participant; or
- receipt or use of the Prize.
10.3 Ozdoc shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
11.2 Acceptance of a Prize constitutes:
- permission for Ozdoc to use a Prize Winner’s name and business name for any promotional, advertising, or internet usage without further compensation unless prohibited by law, including by publishing the Prize Winner’s name at https://ozdoc.com.au for an unlimited period of time; and
- agreement by the Prize Winner to participate in promotional or advertising activities arranged by Ozdoc, including but not limited to, testimonials, videos, photographs and voice recordings, in relation to the Competition and the Prize Winner’s participation in the Competition, without further compensation unless prohibited by law. Ozdoc owns and retains all intellectual property rights in any such material on creation.